[months left till i turn 23]: 1
in one month i will be turning 23. i'll be leaving the gloriouss age of 22 and entering into the wonderful world of 23.
so i've compiled a list of 23 things i've never done before and would like to do for my birthday. they must be completed between now and the end of march. i don't know if that's possible at all, but i'm going to try my best. and there are still a few things i'm not so sure about. so it might change over the course of a month.
here it is in no particular order:
1.go to a Laker game
2. go to a shooting range and shoot a gun
4. see wicked
5. spend a weekend in san diego in the gaslamp quarter
6. spend less than 24 hours in vegas
7. go to a tv taping
8. ride a hot air balloon
9. eat a sprinkles cupcake
10. check out the south park flea market
11. get a tattoo
12. get as close to the hollywood sign as possible
13. take the bus to and from work
14. go to the los angeles county aboretum
15. check out the huntington library
16. watch a movie at a drive in movie theater
17. bowl at Lucky Strike
18. try Indian food
19. try soy food
20. hike the Diamond Bar trail by my house that i always pass by and say i'll try
21. visit a church of a completely different faith
22. icepan icecream!
23. watch a movie at a silent movie theater
everyone is invited to join in the birthday festivities. give me a holler if you would like to do any of those things with me. the more the merrier!